Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ranting...

Frustrated does not even begin to describe how I feel about the apple store. Those people just have problems. Today marks the 3rd time i have been in there this week, oh and did I mention I HAVE TO GO IN AGAIN! Seriously people? Why are you so dumb as to put the wrong name on the receipt when I specifically told you to put a different name down? I can not even stand the place right now. It also doesn't help that I am on crutches and have to hobble down to your store and then have to wait for half an hour to get any one to help me when I had called in ahead of time. I get that you're all fancy and cool with your iPhone but I hate your service.

I am never going to buy a Mac that's for sure, I am confidently happy now with my PC.

If I ever have to go in for help at the apple store, ever again I'm pretty sure I would scream.



But other than that, I am back in business. You see I accidentally dropped my old iPad, completely shattering the screen, not a good time. Luckily it is getting covered by the insurance from the credit card company(IF THE RIGHT NAME GETS PUT ON IT), so I had to go get a new one. Which ensued the multiple trips to the Apple Store. The first time I went up there I called and they said "oh yeah, come on up and we'll take care of it". So I get there and then they inform me that I would have to make an appointment and there wouldn't be one until 4 hours later, and I was not getting stuck in SLO on a farmers night on crutches... So I had to come back a few days later, with an appointment. They get everything checked out, erase everything from my old iPad and then realize that they are out of stock so I have to come back when the order gets in. Seriously?! So they call me and say that it is here, I come to pay and pick it up and I have to wait for half an hour for them to help me and they put the wrong name on the receipt forcing me to go back again because they can't seem to do it over the phone. All while getting exhausted on crutches.

Overall, I hate the Apple Store.

I love my iPad, but I hate The Apple Store.


Okay that's it for my rant.

Sorry no pictures for today, I'll get back on it tomorrow.

Luckily it is fantastic weather here on the central coast, I can't believe that it is like this in January. I am loving the 70 degrees of stunning weather. It's great, except for the fact that I can't even go for a walk, which really sucks. Hopefully it's less than 2 months left of these wretched crutches and broken leg.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Much Love

Xxx

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment