Friday, January 20, 2012

Just a Brief Update....

Okay yes, it's true, I have been avoiding blogging all week. But in all honesty, it was not my week and what's the need for reliving a bad thing. So I didn't blog. Sorry.
But I am blogging now. Horray! and I can't say that I have had much of an interesting Friday evening, although the House marathons every Friday night, kind of make my week. There's just something about the overly sarcastic doctor and his team saving lives that makes your week. Yes I know I am a nerd, I am sitting at home watching House on my Friday night, but hey, I got a broken leg here, there's not much I can do.
Hopefully I can give you a full update and some philosophical thoughts later on this weekend.
Wishing you all a beautiful and safe rainy weekend. Hope you stay dry!
Much Love
Xxx
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment