Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Method to This Madness

So I was thinking last week, "Man I really should update my blog. I mean people are probably thinking that I'm dead or something by now". No? You know I'm alive? Oh good, that's such a relief.
But really sorry for the long extended break, I didn't meant to keep you all waiting for so long but I figured when I come back I better come with some great exciting news.
Oh you did just read the words great and exciting  and news all together and you better believe I have some.
But for now I will keep you on the edge of your seats and make you read about my crippled leg before I give you better more exciting news. But I did go to physical therapy today, I would say that it was the time of my life but if I did it would be a lie. Although it wasn't bad it's not like I'm dying to go back or anything. But I can now walk on one crutch until I get the okay from the doctor to be full weight bearing. Yay! i got one of those nasty crutches away, for now anyways. 
But honestly after 3 and a half months of just crutches I am sick of them. (Maybe I;ll give you guys an x ray timem line later this week?) My ultimate goal is to walk for Graduation which is on June 7th in about 9 weeks. 
AHHH! It's so close! We're almost there!
Which brings me to my next order of buisness. The BIG News. The REALLY BIG NEWS.




As of September

I will be attending





So I am very happy with this decision. It was my number one school. I can not wait to be an Aggie next year and to experience this beautiful amazing school.
All the Bikes.

The Scenery

The Community

Okay let's all pretend that you didn't see that last one but really you can't deny this place. I could not imagine myself being in a better school and environment that here. Not to mention my sister will only be 20 minutes away at Sacramento State. Together we will conquer Northern California!

There are so many new adventures waiting for me there. New friends, new experiences, a new beginning. It's going to be one heck of a year, but don't worry, I'll keep you all filled in with these exciting times.
Can't wait until September when I can truly call this place home!

Hope you all have fantastic Spring Days! Go and enjoy some of that sunshine! (that is if it is not raining where you are)
I will update you soon. You never know when I get in the mood to just blog up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment