Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home at Last

Well after a 5 hour plus car ride late last night, we are finally home. I can't tell you how great it feels to be home with my mommy. Even though I am incredibly crabby from all the drugs and just the exhaustion of recovering, I still feel very blessed from all the love and support. I'm starting to feel a little frustrated that I have to ask for help to do such simple things as take a shower and put away laundry, but I guess that's just what it is. So I'm working on it people, and if you see me remind me that it's okay to ask for help. And sorry for the crankiness everyone, this is just not my week.
Yet, I am amazed by that little acts of kindness I continue to see. For example a card that sings the Rebecca Black song "Friday" from Ryan Brady, who I must now said still my favorite older brother that is not actually my older brother. So if any of you ever feel like come visiting me (thanks Hannah! :)), come on over because I am Bored. Also just the simple hello and how are you feeling is so sweet, so thank you to everyone. Also I am greatly enjoying my iPad, body length pillows, rolling chairs, juice, my cat who comes to sit on my lap every now and then, and lots and lots of ice and water. It's funny how it's those little things that make a place home and comforting.
I'm going to go continue to soak up the time I have to rest with my family, there's even a family dinner with my grandparents tonight and have fun going in an electric wheelchair at Walmart, I know it's such an exciting life.
Much love.
Xxx Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! I just got home myself and it feels wonderful! PS Way to rock that electric wheelchair <3

    ReplyDelete