Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just Another Day

Well I guess it was just another day. Sorry this post is so late, I was having writers block throughout the day, which can also be interpreted that i got distracted by being lazy all day long and didn't feel like writing until now. So hopefully I will have something more interesting to share tomorrow(which I will force myself to write at a much earlier hour and spend adequate time on, I promise). But for now I just wanted to say hello and wish you all a great day. I'll give an update on my leg for now, almost all swelling has gone down tremendously, along with the pain. Which I am very happy about. This can only mean good signs. The only thing is those darn crutches, I think I'm going to have to do something to those to make them more comfortable. It can be my project of the day tomorrow.
I also can not wait to be able to get out more tomorrow and help celebrate a friends birthday dinner. It will be great to have some fresh air, since I am beginning to go a little crazy in my house all day long. But soon it will be back to school, and I would much rather be at home than there. But it is what it is (that's my new motto by the way).
Hope you all had a fantastic day.
Much love
Xxx Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment