Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sister Sister

So today would be my birthday, but I would like to dedicate this post to my twin sister Emily. Who I love so much, you are my sister, my best friend and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. You are such an amazing and beautiful, strong person, inside and out. I can not even express how grateful I am for you, thank you for everything you have done for me, especially this week. God has blessed me by putting you in my life. Even though you are crazy and weird, I love you that way. Happy 17th Birthday to the best sister ever!

That being said, I didn't expect to be on crutches on my birthday, but I'm still going to make it the best I can. Let me know if you have any great ideas on what to do! But what can beat great food and being surrounded by fantastic people, right? Thanks for all the love beautiful people. Wishing you a fantastic day.

Xxx Sarah

1 comment:

  1. You should practice guitar... for some reason I remember us saying we were going to learn haha ;)

    ReplyDelete