Saturday, December 31, 2011

Another Beginning...

I began this post by calling it Another Ending..., but that didn't seem right. To me ending is something that you're sad to see go. It's something hard with nothing good to look foreword to. But that's the exact opposite way I feel. This past year has been the most incredible year of my life. Sure I didn't end it on the best note (I'm working on that), but I've had so many great memories, new friends, new experiences, things I love to look back on and smile at. It's been a whirlwind of a year. So many trips, so many great new friends made. But I'm not sad about its passing. I can't wait for this next year, all the great things God has in store for me to experience and learn.
A year is a short amount of time in perspective, but it has thousands of tiny moments that make it a memorable year. And for these moments I thank all of you friends and family for your continual support, love, laughter and good humor. My life is going by so quickly that I find it hard to thank the people around me for just being themselves, so thank you all. I am blessed to have you in my life.
Here are pictures of a few of my favorite moments and memories from 2011. I can't wait for more in 2012 and to be able to share that journey with you all.
Wishing you a great and safe night and a most memorable 2012.
Much love.
Xxx Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment