Sunday, March 4, 2012

Oh life...

Why yes it has been ages since I have blogged. I can hear all your sighs of disgust and contempt already. I apologize.
I would go into a very detailed and long excuse as to why I have been so AWOL if I had a legitimate reason. But honestly I do not have one good reason.
I feel as if I go through mood swings with this whole blogging thing. It's kind of like those games on your iPhone or iPad. You love them and become obsessed for a little while and then you win all the power ups and it never gets opened again.
So here is an update for you from this last month.
I went back to the doctor agin, it was not the best of times. There was no healing that can be seen yet, so I have to wait more, then go back for another x-ray and check up in about two more weeks. Disappointing to say the least. After 2 and a half months I am more than ready to get rid of these darn crutches.
But there's not much I can do about the situation (which almost makes it more frustrating). So hopefully I will be all healed up and ready to walk very soon.
School is crazy busy. Yet I'm almost done! Just a couple more months and I will be an official high school graduate.
On that note it is just more waiting on colleges. So far I have gotten into Calpoly, Fresno State and Cal Lutheran and am waiting on the UC's. So by the end of this month I should have a decision made and ready to announce. My sister has successfully committed to Sacramento State University and I could not be more happy or proud of her.
I can not believe how fast this is all going by. Growing up is such a weird thing.
A little piece of advise: pay attention to the world around you, you don't want to miss anything, even those hard times because no matter how miserable you are in that one moment, you'll find that life will seem so much better when you have the great times.




Can't wait to tell you all of more times and decisions to come!
Xoxo
Much Love
Sarah

Location:Porterville St,Pismo Beach,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment