Sunday, March 11, 2012

This place we call Home

Just a few pictures I took a few days ago with my daddy on the pier in Pismo Beach.




Since walking on the sand is a bit impossible for me at the moment, this was the next best thing.
















There is no way anyone can not love this California winter we're having. It's gorgeous, warm and beautiful. Even though we could use the rain, I am completely satisfied with this gorgeous weather. If only I could do more to enjoy it, but hopefully I will be off these crutches soon.












Oh how I wish I could go out urging right now, I can't wait until I m able to go out again!








Seagulls are the menaces of the beach, but they do make for some cool pictures.








You've got to love this place we live in.
Xoxo
Much love
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures!! I want to be where you are! great post, keep it up!

    hilaryelise.com

    ReplyDelete